EMPIRE
: BUY PRAISE | EMPIRE'S END: BUY PRAISE | RELATED TALES

6.09.2021

PUNKS!

 

They're here, bundled into one super-sized, super-cheap edition--PUNK Volumes 2 & 3.

This will likely be the last post on this blog. With the relaunch of daviddunwoody.com, I'm going to be featuring new content over there, as well as on the Facebook page (my other FB pages are similarly going inactive).

This blog will remain here as an archive, although some posts will eventually be copied over to DD.com. This site began in 2006 as the home of my first novel, Empire, in a free-to-read serial form. In the 15 years since, I've had the opportunity to connect with so many great people, and to share with you the strange fruits of my imagination. The connections forged here have helped keep me alive--make me feel alive. 

Here's to a lot more living.

No comments:

Post a Comment